12.24.2008

So far so good

Look at me, I'm sticking to this schedule so far, aren't I? You know it. Christmas Eve. Great isn't it? Don't know about you, but this year seems to be going pretty fast. Maybe to fast... Whatever. So, I'm also getting Fallout 3 and Gears of War for Christmas, so I'm bound to get my Gamerscore up pretty soon. Now, tomorrow being Christmas and all, I might not have the time to update anything. But don't worry, Boxing Day at the latest. Joining me soon will be Chris. We might have a special surprise for you. Maybe a trailer for one of my movies, maybe a review, heck, maybe both! Only time will tell. Talk atcha later, and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.

----------------
Now playing: "3's and 7's" by Queens of the Stone Age
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment