5.15.2010

Well then

Yeah, I know nobody reads this. But hey, it's fun to go back and look at the stupid things I've said to the internet. So, for all the people who don't read this: I am actually going to post stuff now. Awesome, cool. Probably not very often though. I like to have a life sometimes. Gonna watch the new Clash of the Titans, may do a short review. Maybe.
Oh and guess what. Anything I've said I'd do before, yeah, none of that is gonna happen. Especially anything having to do with making any kind of movie. Oh, well, not like anybody was looking forward to it, right? So yeah.

tl;dr - Might actually update this, might not.

EDIT: Again, no one will care, but I'm pretty sure Chris cares less about any blog than I do, so he's out of the picture for now.
----------------
Now playing: Wintersleep - Laser Beams
via FoxyTunes

1 comment: