5.22.2011

First thing's first. If you would actually like to see blog posts of some kind on a more frequent basis, I suggest you check my Tumblr instead of here, because as I've said before, I keep forgetting this blog exists. With Tumblr, I always have a tab open.

Anyway, so yeah. Been sick since Wednesday. Fun stuff. Saw the Cancer Bats last Saturday though. Black Moor, A Sight For Sewn Eyes (two local bands) and 3 Inches of Blood opened for them. There are pictures on my Tumblr somewhere, and also on my brand new Flickr account, so go check 'em out if you want.

That's about everything exciting that happened to me since the last time I posted here.

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out your tumblr.
    I don't have tumblr or I would have followed it.
    It's pretty cool (Y)

    ReplyDelete