10.27.2010

Hm

Still not very good at updating this thing. Oh well. So, today I was tired, and I am still tired now. My back also kinda hurts. Literally just finished listening to the album Tyrant by the mathcore band Down I Go. Pretty good, although I like their earlier album (This Is Disastercore) better. Also, listened to Reel Big Fish's Our Live Album Is Better Than Your Live Album (half last night, half after school). They are pretty much one of my favourite bands.

Yeah, so I think everyone should read Homestuck. It's a webcomic in an adventure game format where the writer/artist/creator (Andrew Hussie) gets the fans to suggest what will happen next. It is both awesome and hella confusing. He also made Problem Sleuth, while not as awesome, is still pretty kick ass. I'm only kind of obsessed with it.

Okay, peace out

2 comments: