3.06.2011

Sigh

I think the only way I'll remember this thing is if people comment on every post I friggin' make. Anyway, what's up. Well, I uh. I beat Amnesia: The Dark Descent last night. That's interesting, right? P.S. that game is scary as hell. Really should be working on a project that's due at the end of this week, but internet.

I guess if you guys (since I'm actually talking to people know, 5 followers, fuck yeah) actually want to see what I'm up to and remind me about this thing you can check out my TumblrTwitterYouTube, and Last.fm. That's probably the ten thousandth time I've linked those pages, but guess what I don't care.

 It's kinda hard to think of stuff to blog about when I do absolutely nothing all day, everyday. But I will try, just for you guys.

3 comments:

  1. Aww. You should post more often. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG HI. *waves excitedly*
    i'd been wanting to comment asking about your wehreabouts since quite a while but decided against it.
    I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finished hibernating..?

    *Echoes Aseela Haque*

    ReplyDelete