3.07.2011

I'm probably going to stop using titles soon

So, I guess today was a pretty average day. I had two tests, but I also had two hours of film and video class, so it evens out. But I have a headache now, so today currently sucks. Hope that it evens out again later on. Listening to a bunch of random Radiohead songs right now, so that's pretty cool. Might watch the Social Network tonight, because I have yet to watch it, but I kinda want to see how bad The Exorcist II is. Maybe I'll watch both  since I have pretty much nothing to do all day now.

Tumblr is like my new Facebook, as in, I thought I'd never use it. Now I'm on it a whole bunch. I don't even know why. Oh man my thoughts are all over the place today, probably because I'm tired as hell. I think I might even post the videos we make in class on here, and YouTube so that people on the internet can laugh at us along with our classmates. And us too, who am I kidding. We will probably make these videos bad on purpose. I guess that's all I got for now.

5 comments:

  1. i've never used Tumblr. it's only for cool people :(
    i haven't seen Social Network yet! i want to. and you should definitely post your videos here :D
    hope your headache gets better sooonnn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Social network was so awesome...
    And I'm planning to watch the Exorcist II this weekend,IF I find someone else to watch it along with me.
    I saw the Exorcist all alone and I don't wanna do it again.:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Social Networl was good! I wanted to slap the dude who was acting as Mark Zuckerberg at some point though! I guess that means he's a good actor!
    Thanks for following back, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got so bored with using titles when I had my "diary type blog" tumblr.. Hmm haven't heard much of that but a lot of people use twitter which I still haven't made one of. For now I'm good with just Facebook and Blogger. Hope your headache feels better

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete